Indice del forum

MONDO SAT

hobby sat

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Encompix ETO ERP Proves Efficiency to B&K Corporation Bu
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Feb 24, 09:15:44    Oggetto:  Encompix ETO ERP Proves Efficiency to B&K Corporation Bu
Descrizione:

Encompix ETO ERP Proves Efficiency to B&K Corporation Business Articles | May 10
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2005
B&K Corporation has two Michigan manufacturing plants, one in Fenton and one in Saginaw. The company founded in 1952 recently transformed their technology process by implementing ETO (Engineer-to-Order) ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Leader Encompix, based in Cincinnati
, OH.

Kurt Kuck, CFO for B&K shared some of the operational challenges the company faced on a daily basis prior to the Encompix implementation. Kuck noted, ?We are a special order business. Every order we get is different in some regard
, but many of our machines have some commonality to them. Our tendency was that when we received a new order, we had not simplified method of identifying what we could use from previous orders. That approach just added to the cost. What was needed was some standardization.?

Kuck also on the lack of efficiency in the old Syteline system from Symix (now Infor Global Systems). ?Syteline was fine for tracking material and labor costs. But what was lacking was the capability to bring it all together into a job cost system that we could use for percentage of completion.?

Kuck noted they did not have a real time system. It was a very paper intensive system. The company would go into monthly job cost meetings that lasted hours and with three inch books of paper with all project budget recaps. The Syteline data was three weeks old.

Encompix benefits after just six months made a dramatic difference according to Kuck: ?By eliminating the manual input that resulted from maintaining duel systems, B&K dramatically decreased our clerical time. This has made out month-end process much more streamlined and efficient. Encompix give us vastly improved information. We are able to see the exact status of all our projects. How we go into those meetings and we just pull everything up onto the screen and enter job notes right into the system. It is much more of a real-time system.?

Encompix (www.encompix) has filled the manufacturing software requirements of Engineer-to-Order companies since 1992. The company name reflects our commitment to developing business application solutions that encompass the complex areas of project-based and job-based manufacturing.

Encompix provides ETO manufacturers with a competitive advantage by improving bottom line results.

Roger Meloy
Encompix

Rmeloy@encompix

513-733-0066

The History of the European Football Championship Sports Articles | September 20
, 2013
The last tournament, held in 2008 and jointly hosted by Austria and Switzerland was attended by over 1.1 million people with billions more watching on television. The idea for a European intern...

The last tournament, held in 2008 and jointly hosted by Austria and Switzerland was attended by over 1.1 million people with billions more watching on television.

The idea for a European international football tournament was first put forward by Henri Delauney of the French Football Federation way back in 1927 but it did not get started until the 1960 tournament held in his honour in France with the trophy named after him.

Seventeen teams entered the tournament but only four played in the finals competition in France. The inaugural competition was won by the Soviet Union who beat Yugoslavia 2-1 in the final in Paris.

Incredibly
, the semi-final of the 1968 tournament, hosted by Italy, was won by the toss of a coin after the Italians and Russians could not be separated in normal play. Italy went on to win the final beating Yugoslavia 2 - 0 in a replay.

A group stage was introduced in 1980 with the leading team of each of two groups contesting the final which West Germany won to take their second European title.

France won their first major international tournament in 1984 taking the title be beating Spain 2 ? 0 in the final. On the way
, captain Michel Platini scored and incredible nine goals in five games and he remains the tournament's all time top scorer. Platini is now the President of UEFA.

Denmark were surprise winners in 1992, only gaining a place in the finals after, then warring
, Yugoslavia were forced to withdraw. The Danes shocked favourites and holders Holland in the semi-finals, knocking them out on penalties and then went on to beat world champions, Germany 2 ? 0 in the final.

As hosts
, England reached the semi-finals at Euro 1996 only to crash out against Germany in a penalty shoot-out. Euro 2004 produced the the biggest shock winners as a workmanlike Greece side overcame odds of 150 ? 1 against when the tournament started to defeat favourites Portugal in the final 1 ? 0.

Spain triumphed over Germany in the final of Euro 2008 and are now both World and European Champions and they head towards Euro 2012 as clear favourites to be the first to retain the UEFA European Football Championship.

Create a Unique Fashion Statement with Carhartt Coats

Posted On : Jan-15-2013 | seen (729) times | Article Word Count : 408 |

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Feb 24, 09:15:44    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: