Indice del forum

MONDO SAT

hobby sat

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Evaulating Web Site Performance ( Part 2 ) Marketing Article
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Feb 24, 08:58:19    Oggetto:  Evaulating Web Site Performance ( Part 2 ) Marketing Article
Descrizione:

Evaulating Web Site Performance ( Part 2 ) Marketing Articles | August 2
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2010
It is essential to know the differences between your site conversion rate and your sales conversion rate, if your website is set-up to get visitors to fill out a form. Considering that not everyone ...

It is essential to know the differences between your site conversion rate and your sales conversion rate, if your website is set-up to get visitors to fill out a form.

Considering that not everyone who fills out your form will eventually become your customer. However, whether your site is start-up to sell a product or service, or to bring the visitor to fill out a form, the site conversion rate will gauge the success or deficiency of your website whenever you make adjustments to the site.

You may want to implement some additional marketing strategies if you find that traffic to your site is excessively low.

THere are numerous effective approach in improving the traffic flow to your websites,

1) particularly commencing a search engine optimization campaign. This campain will help to increase your position in search engine results so that consumers can find your pages faster and easier. You may either employ a search engine optimization company to do the work for you or examine the steps you that can aid you in improving your search engine rankings. Once you have improved your search engine positions on either approach, make sure you keep on top of them by consistent monitoring and adjusting of your efforts to maintain high positions.

2) Another component to inspect is how accessible it is for a visitor to your website to achieve the action the site is set-up for. Example
, if your goal is for the visitor to fill out a form, is this form easily available, or does the visitor have to go through levels to get to it? If it's too difficult to get to, the customer may just move on to another site. Make sure your buttons are highly noticeable , and the path to your form or ordering page quickly accessible.

3) Finally, have a professional to evaluate the copy on your website. Website copy must be particularly equipped to your online campaign and not just a cut and paste job from your company pamphlet. The right copy can make the difference between profit and loss in your online campaign.

Article Tags: Conversion Rate, Search Engine

Accepting Your Healing Self Help Articles | February 4, 2004
Accepting Your Healingby Martin Brofman
, Ph.D.Each type of illness is associated with a particular way of being. There is a personality type associated with heart disease, there is another associated ...

Accepting Your Healing
by Martin Brofman, Ph.D.

Each type of illness is associated with a particular way of being. There is a personality type associated with heart disease, there is another associated with cancer, another with nearsightedness, etc. The person?s way of being has had stress associated with it, and that stress has reached the physical level, manifesting as a symptom. When someone wants to release a symptom
, they must release the way of being that was associated with the symptom, and which, in fact, created it. Releasing the stress from the consciousness allows them to then have different perceptions, and a different way of being. There is a change in the nature of the bubble, the filter of perceptions through which they see the world. Said another way, since our perceptions create our reality, there is a change or movement from one bubble to another
, from one reality to another, from one paradigm to another.
Thus, we can say that the process of healing implies a process of transformation. In the experience of this writer, recovery from catastrophic illness is always accompanied by a change in the person's way of being. They change, or else continue to manifest the symptoms until they die. Those who change are able to see things differently in their life, and to notice that things happen in ways different from before. They are able, through having different experiences, to define different beliefs. Or
, they are able to first define different beliefs, and then have different experiences.
The important thing, in either case, is to release old perceptions that have been based on old experiences, if those perceptions have resulted in a tense way of interacting with the environment.
One way to achieve this reprogramming, this perception modification, is by recognizing the element of time as a possible distorting influence in our internal programs and perceptions, and choosing to not prejudice our positive view of the present and future by our negative experience of the past.
For example
, someone might have a program in his or her human biocomputer that says, ?Every time I see that person, I get a headache!? Then, given the person, the headache is expected, so that the individual has a chance to affirm that truth, the program that is believed to be true, and therefore
, is true for them. Unfortunately, the program always results in a headache, so although the program is very effective and efficient, the result is something unpleasant. To release the program while still acknowledging what is true, we can describe it as having been true in the past. Then, the program would say, ?Every time that I have seen that person, I have gotten a headache - but the next time might be different. Perhaps the other person has realized the error of his or her ways
, or has become enlightened, or transformed (it?s always a change in the other person). For the next time, I?ll see what happens and what is true then.? Then, direct experience can show that something different is, in fact, true. ?Wow! This person really is differ.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Feb 24, 08:58:19    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: